Thursday, August 13, 2009

Paws for a good cause


I just finished listing this Paw Card on Etsy. 10% of the purchase price of all paw cards will be donated to Rescue Rehab Home! RRH is such a great non-profit. They provide care for injured, neglected, abandoned, and mistreated dogs. Some of the stories are so sad...Like Gypsy, who was found in a dumpster barely alive. The good news is that RRH got involved and gave Gypsy the care he needed! Now he is in a loving home, healthy and happy. I know from experience and working directly with a few of the the dogs that RRH is very worthy of all donations and volunteers. Whatever anybody can do directly benefits the DOGS. I'm always weary donating to any cause because I just don't know where the money is going. I saw firsthand how RRH improved all the dogs' situations- and how much time, effort, and support goes into making these dogs' lives better.
More ReLove Projects Paw Cards coming soon! If you decide to help support RRH in any way I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: