Thursday, February 5, 2009

If you give a mouse a cookie


My story is a lot like If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Do you know that one? It's really very charming. It is a whole chain reaction of what happens when you give a mouse a cookie- then he'll ask for a glass of milk- then he'll need a straw to drink his milk with- and so on with the mouse being led to another thing that he needs or wants to do. Only my story starts with: If you show me Design Sponge then I'll want to see Sneak Peeks. When I see one, I want to see all of them. After I see such amazing inspiration I decide that I want to reorganize my home and make it a little cooler. It seemed like everyone organized their books by color, and I loved how it looked, so I did it too! I moved furniture, recycled old magazines, and bought some paint.

No comments: