Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Free People Swap


I finished with my 'Journey' themed art swap that I signed up on through the Free People blog. Very fun! My partner sent me a collaged journal, using scraps of what it looks like she gatehred on some of her travels. I created a souvenier from my imaginary trip to Africa. This guy was made from recycled fabric, and all hand stitched. I also made her a card (tucked in the sewn brown envelope) . It was so much fun, and I was so exited to both receive and send something out. If anyone would like to do a private art swap with me bring it on! We could come up with our own theme and then send each other projects. Ohhh, OR we could have a monthly thing, where we make and send something every month. That might be ambitious, but if anyone is into it let me know reloveprojects@yahoo.com.

No comments: