Tuesday, May 1, 2007


Finally- silk screening is a success! All of these skulls will be stitched onto T-shirts to produce a very limited quantity. I'll be selling them on Etsy as they are finished. Feel free to order a custom one as well (which will guarantee you get one before they sell out!). There are going to be some other things added to the shirts as well, but I don't want to give it away. I'll probably do 5 plain old skulls, and then some with sayings... We'll see. Sometimes my creativity surprises even me at times!
Silk screening ended up working for me via the "cheap method". I stretched nylon on a crochet loop and then created my image on that. I found this way by googling "cheap silk screening" -- click here to follow the link. I don't know how Craftgrrl thought of this process; I think must have taken a huge amount of genius to come up! It worked better for me than buying all of the expensive fancy stuff. And they all lived happily ever after!

No comments: