Thursday, August 18, 2011

Checked out for the summer!

Hi all... Sorry I was so absent this summer. A big part of that was because I didn't sew hardly a stitch! Really, I'm not exaggerating. The only things I did sew were for the art school I work at. That brings me to my next reason for taking an extended break. While it was good in some ways, this summer was so busy with art camps at Clementine Studio. A few of them were totally full - 30 kids! At the end of the day I just didn't really feel like making, or writing, or doing ANYTHING. I spent a lot of my evenings sitting in front of the fan and watching DVDs.

Now summer is slowly fading out and I'm starting to get that sweet cozy fall feeling. I think I'll pull out some of the quilts I've been working on (like this one, that I worked feverishly on and then put away for a year and a half!) and finally finish some projects.

I'm really gearing up with my pottery creations too... Definitely check into Mud Whimsy if you haven't already!

Thank you for sticking around, even when I took an unannounced extended vacation. Once I get my Etsy store loaded up I'll post a coupon for you! (within the next few weeks- I promise)

No comments: