Thursday, April 19, 2007

How to- my first guide


This is my first how-to guide, so it might need some improvement. And I'm forced to insert it as a jpg, but if anyone would like the pdf emailed to them let me know (I think then you can download it and print it out). I would love to see what is created as a result! And please let me know if you have questions. reloveprojects@yahoo.com

On another note, Earth Day is coming up. I think of ALL days we should be especially conscious of our habits and actions and how they impact the environment. On Sunday, April 22nd, I vow to ride my bike, keep the lights off, clean up trash in my neignborhood park. My boyfriend is committing to ride his bike to a trailhead that we love and pick up all the bags of dog poop (yes, people take the time to bag their dog's poop, and then leave the full bags scattered around. How lame!) Earth Day is a good opportunity to check in with ourselves and try to make the changes we all need to make to improve this world. Let's do it!

No comments: