Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Social Media


The past two weeks I've been trying to get a little more savvy in the social media department. I've had a Twitter account for ages (@ reloveprojects) but I barely did anything with it.  I just never really got it. But according to my research a Twitter account is crucial to a craft business. It's a way to constantly remind people that you're around and making things. So- you'll notice a little 'follow' icon off there to the right. I'm going to play around with it and see what happens.

I've also just finished creating a Facebook page. It still needs work, but it's up and running.

In celebration of my social media advances, next week I will be offering discounts and giveaways to those that are 'following' and 'liking'!

PS- Twitter and Facebook took me waaaay too long to do, and part of that was that I couldn't figure it out. I'd be happy to help anyone else who's struggling with this! Email me at reloveprojects@yahoo.com.

No comments: