Monday, August 30, 2010

Organization

Perhaps because of the impending autumn and knowing that I'll be spending more time indoors; perhaps because I have a new roommate moving in next week; perhaps because once again I am fed up with all the clutter in my house, I have been ORGANIZING! I spell that with capital letters because It's a bigger job than I realized. My studio is out of control and has been for months. It was so bad that for awhile I moved my computer to the dining room! I'm scouring the www in search of some inspiration. Here is what I came up with:

A very cute button cabinet at Oh The Cuteness. The buttons are separated by color- I love that idea!


photo found here.

And this article over at Real Simple Magazine. I'm going to go and get myself some folders and spend some time filing....

2 comments:

David Lorraine said...

you know I like this one :)

Chase Clark said...

Awww Anne I feel so fancy with my stuff being up there with magazine-quality homes, lol. Dennis and I will be moving into a new bigger place eventually, wait till you see what we are cooking up...