Monday, November 23, 2009

Big news


I am very pleased to announce that ReLove Projects Dog Collars will soon be in PC's Pantry! I've been working working working, trying to get my systems down, ordering labels and stickers, designing tags... I didn't realize how much goes into a product until I was diving in. But my hard work has led me to something that I'm really proud of. Each collar is made from recycled jeans and vintage clothing. The jean provides a strong 'base', and the vintage clothing gives each collar some spunk and flair! And of course, each is one-of-a-kind.

If you can't make it to Boulder, don't worry, I'll have my unique collars on Etsy! I can take a limited number of custom orders as well.

1 comment:

jessica said...

What a great product! That fits so perfectly with your style, thrift store materials, and makes for some really great dog collars. How exciting!