Saturday, November 5, 2011

Inspiration


Loan Tran for Stylelikeu.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.


I just watched this video over at stylelikeu.com and was so inspired! Loan Tran is just herself, no apologies. She was discouraged by being turned away from dance clubs in New York and thought, "I can dance wherever I want!" And so she did, with headphones and costumes.

 My favorite quote of hers is:
"We're all different, and sometimes we need courage to show the world what truly makes us different -whether it means how you dress, or how you express yourself."


After doing a little hunting I discovered that she has a blog, an art website, a documentary in the works,  and she's been noticed around NYC...  

2 comments:

newyorkcitydancer said...

Thanks so much for posting about me! :D Love what you put. xx

ReLove Projects said...

Thanks for being such an inspiration! Keep doing what you're doing :)