Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Fabulous Saturday

On Saturday I didn't have to work at the school. It's been a long time since I've had a weekend day off so I knew that I had to make it a great day! And I did...

I drank Bhakti Chai out of one of my mugs. Bhakti Chai is the perfect amount of sweet and spice, in my opinion. It's quite a bit more flavorful than any other chai I've had. If you like a spicier, stronger chai I recommend you try Bhakti Chai. It's perfect on a cold day!

My man and I went out for breakfast at Dot's Diner (a Boulder classic).


Then we fixed up my bike. I love this bike! It's an old Schwinn cruiser that I got at a yard sale a few years ago. I don't know why, but I much prefer to ride old creaky inefficient bikes over fancy new fast ones.

My day had everything that makes a great weekend- good food, fun, creativity, relaxation, being with people I enjoy...

I hope you had an equally great weekend!

(PS-my boyfriend took the bike photos. He's pretty amazing with a camera!)

No comments: