Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to you and to you! And you too! I know that I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my brilliant, interesting, sweet and kind daughter. I am thankful that she is who she is. Hana doesn't care if people call her weird- she takes it as a great compliment- and I think that's pretty wonderful.


I am thankful for my goofy dog. Thanks for making me laugh every day, Rosie!

I am thankful for my creativity. (This is an encaustic piece in progress). I'm realizing how lucky I am to be able to do what I love every day!




I'm thankful for the fabulous, fun and playful people that have come into my life this year.

And of course I am thankful for my supportive family. (Especially my sister because she's the only relative that actually reads my blog!)

I hope you all have much to be thankful for too.

No comments: