Monday, February 12, 2007

More random inspiration



So I haven't really been making stuff- more just gathering the ideas in my head. I was sorting through some old pictures saved on the computer and found some funny ones- llamas make me laugh! This pretty lady is named Maxie, she was at Frozen Dead Guy Days events in Nederland. You may think I'm joking- the way I'm into recycling fabric these people are into recycling bodies. Sort of. Grandpa Bredo is in the tuff shed being preserved for the time when science is advanced enough to bring him back and have a better life. You can check out this year's events here: Nederland Chamber of Commerce. This celebration may sound weird- and it is- but it is also really fun and only happens in Nederland. If you are around you should come and check it out!

No comments: