Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Pictures

If you've been reading this blog for a few years then you've probably figured out that I'm not a big fan of the holidays.  I don't like the obligations, running around like mad, sending out the required Christmas cards with sweet family photos... So this year Hana and I made our own kind of holiday card!
I'm getting them printed tomorrow (and don't want to spoil the surprise for those of you on my mailing list), but these are some of the extra pictures we took:






 Hana is really good at doing a straight face, mine is totally insane, and Rosie, well, she's cute no matter what, even when she was a pest and insisted on being in the pictures (seriously, a part of her is in almost every photo)!  And yes, those are Christmas vests and turtlenecks we're sporting. Um, yeah, and potholders. Please don't blackmail me.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey Anne,

I just saw your ad on Cakies and was so excited. At first I didn't believe it was you, until I clicked on it! Congrats!

~ C