Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updates




Here's a few more photos of Halloween. My daughter wanted to be Catwoman this year- which she told me about at 6:00 Sunday night! I offered to make her the mask. I figured that would make or break the costume. It was created with a black t-shirt, some black felt, and white stitches. I think it turned out pretty well!

And my birthday was lovely... I did everything I wanted to do, didn't work AT ALL (I didn't even put clothes in the dryer!), I ate good food all day (cappuccino in the morning, Jill's Cafe for lunch, Foolish Craig's in the afternoon, and Indian food for dinner), and I saw some of my favorite people.  My daughter wins the award for the strangest birthday gift ever:
(It's a zombie baby eating its own foot)

Today my boyfriend photographed the latest projects... I'm excited to post them! He's still editing and retouching, but they will be up as soon as possible.

No comments: